H-E-H ??

H-e-H-isms are the rantings of an Egyptian monkey raised in the grimy backstreets of east London. This monkey wakes to find a warm climate replaced with cold, umbrella-reversing gales; fuul has become bacon and eggs; and the exotic and seductive eastern beauty is now a 4-foot-high pensioner called Doris...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

How to speak so very much about so very little

(It is an artform only the most skilled American can display)

...and I was, like, "wo", and he was, like "wo", and I was, like, "wo"... and for a moment there we were both, like, "wo"... and I thought something really spooky was going at the time, and he was totally, like, "I know" and I was, like, "oh my Gaaad"... ad infinitum

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bastard. British people smell bad. I lived with some Bri'ish bastahd in Cairo for two yeahs off and on and that sumbitch smelled funny. Fihst time I smelled him, I was like, "wo, homeboy stink." And I told my friends and they were like "sheeit, he stink fo real." And so on. Nice blog dude. You should post your cell phone. I've been trying to call you but only have an old number.

7:26 PM  
Blogger stashhash said...

I wozn't that smelly guv'woz I? Coupla sprays raaaand the groin area and butthole an I'm right as rain mate, no need to shower for at least a week.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home