H-E-H ??

H-e-H-isms are the rantings of an Egyptian monkey raised in the grimy backstreets of east London. This monkey wakes to find a warm climate replaced with cold, umbrella-reversing gales; fuul has become bacon and eggs; and the exotic and seductive eastern beauty is now a 4-foot-high pensioner called Doris...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Everyone's arguing but all in agreement

Is it just me or when Egyptians get together to have a good ol' natter they all seem to be violently shouting at each other, close to blows, and yet strangely all be in agreement.

Occasionally, I feel it's my duty to step in to prevent a full-scale maul and say, "guys, its OK - don't be mad - life is too short", but - and I'm completely unaware of it - they almost always seem to be enjoying themselves. I've tried this down the pub, and although I usually win all the arguments hands down, the Brits just don't geddit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home